Kool Pop-Ups T&C’s
Terms & Conditions
- A deposit is required to hold the booking. This shall be 15% of the estimated amount or £100, whichever is greater. This deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation
- Confirmation of numbers is required from you at least four weeks prior to booking.
- Remaining balance is due on the date of the booking.
- Cancellations on the day of the event will be charged at 100% of the total cost.
- We reserve the right to cancel the booking if we have not received prior payment.
2. Health & Safety
- All venues are safety checked before the day. Our risk assessment checks the room for cabling, obstructions and hazardous objects. All staff will be familiarised with fire exits, meeting points and emergency procedures.
- A detailed register will be completed for each child at the time of booking. This ensures that all staff are fully aware of any special health or educational needs.
- A qualified first aider and a fully stocked first aid box will be available at all bookings.
- Our equipment is regularly checked and conforms to British Standards regulations.
- All our Pop-Up’s are fully insured.
3. Child Protection Procedures
- All of our staff have been given police clearance to work with children.
- On the day of the booking all parents/guardians will be required to sign a collection document to ensure that children are only collected by themselves or a nominated adult.
- No other adults will be allowed to enter the crèche.
- We reserve the right not to accept any child who, in our opinion, is not well enough to take part in the Pop-Up.
- While we understand that parents of very young children may wish to periodically check on little ones, we would ask that they do so discreetly so as not to cause upset or disruption.
4. Behaviour Policies and Equal Opportunities
- It is not our policy to exclude disruptive children from the Pp-Up. Challenging behaviour will be dealt with patiently through distraction techniques and one to one “buddying”. Where continued disruptive behaviour prevents others from enjoying themselves or poses a safety issue, a parent/guardian will be asked to collect them.
- None of our staff use any form of physical or mental punishment.
- In line with our Equal Opportunities Policy, no child will be excluded on the grounds of race, religion or class.
- We will always try to accommodate last minute guests as long as staff levels allow this within OFSTED guidelines. Payment for unforeseen additional numbers will be payable on the day.
- We reserve the right to cancel the booking in the event that the client becomes insolvent, bankrupt, appoints a manager, receiver, administrator or administrative receiver over the whole or any part of its assets.
- We will not be held responsible where circumstances beyond our control result in cancellation. These include fire, flood, illness, accident or any other event deemed by ourselves to be beyond Kool Kidz control.