Kool Kidz Parties T&C’s
Terms & Conditions
- Kool Kidz Parties are for both boys and girls covering a wide age range, it is possible to entertain very young children, but we do ask that the numbers are kept low – please call us to find out more
- Kool Kidz Party Entertainers do not dress up in fancy dress costumes, but will do so if they are provided with costumes by the party receivers.
- Kool Kidz Parties do provide catering by prior arrangement (please see our party Food Page), we can also advise on Public Halls around the Hertfordshire area as we have used many of them before!
- Parties can be arranged for any day of the week, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday’s are particularly in demand so please book your preferred date early with a secondary choice and your choice of time, parties are booked on a first come basis.
- Kool Kidz Parties are covered with Public Liability Insurance, however we do advise that there is a parent / responsible adult present at all times.
- It is essential that we are informed of the amount of children attending the party and the age range to ensure the party runs as smoothly as possible.
- All payments are due in full by cash or cheque on the day if the party.
- Cancellation policy – We do require £50 deposit to secure your booking, this will be deducted from your final amount which is payable on the day of your booking. The deposit must be paid once you have received a confirmation letter. Cheques are to be made payable to Kool Kidz Parties Ltd or you can call 0845 603 2858 to pay by debit or credit card. (Deposits are non refundable).
If the party is cancelled within 24 hours we require 50% of the total cost of the party.